- 2.2″ x 2.75″ (55mm x 70mm) overall dimensions, 1.5mm thick
- 3.2″ diagonal active area, 80mm
- 600 ohms across X pins, 300 ohms across Y pins
- 4 wire resistive display, on a 0.5mm FPC connector
- Use any microcontroller with 2 digital pins and two analog input pins
- Adhesive backing, it fits onto our ST7565 LCD (not as well on a KS0108 LCD, its a little too small)
The connector is very fine so we suggest using our touch screen breakout board to make it easier to connect.
We don’t have a detailed tutorial yet but we do have great example Arduino library code that shows how to get readings, debounce, and read the pressure (so you can detect when its being touched and how hard) The code is not complex and is easily ported to other microcontrollers.
To understand how touchscreens work, and the techniques used to read from them, we suggest this great app note
- Length: 70.12mm/2.76in
- Width: 55.67mm/2.19in
- Thickness: 1.66mm/0.07in
- Weight: 12.5g/0.44oz