Stop noodling around with an LM317 and wall wart — you can wield all the power with the DP832 Triple Output 195 Watt Power Supply!
If you’re doing any kind of electronics past Arduino-type hacking, you’ve probably been in a position where you need reliable power and the ability to source, analyze, and coordinate it to best suit your needs. A motor that wants 12V @ 2A? 5V @ 3A? Current-limited power for testing out high-watt LEDs? Negative & positive rails for an old TTL project? You’ve got floating ground’s here, no problem!
The DP832 from Rigol is the ultimate tool with two 30V channels and one 5V channel — all running at up to 3 Amps. So good, Ladyada has one just like it on her desk!
Power monitoring is also super user-friendly with built-in V, A, and W measurements. These also have wave tracking, timing, and analysis features so the DP832 is more versatile than standard models. Finally, the DP832 has the new digital triggering feature that allows you to connect and combine power supplies together so you can have a mega development bench with multiple outputs and channels.
There’s less expensive desktop power supplies, but nothing as good! Once you try this bench supply out, you’ll find yourself saving lots of time, and blowing up electronics less!
- 3 Ouputs; total power up to 195W
- Low Ripple Noise <350 uVrms/2mVpp
- Fast transient response time: <50 us
- Channel isolation: CH1 || CH2,CH3
- OVP/OCP/OTP protection functions
- Built in V, A, W measurements and waveform display
- Support for output Delay, Analysis, Monitor, and Preset functions
- 3.5 inch TFT Display
- Connectivity including USB Host & Device, LAN, and Digital IO