This adapter will let you plug into a US 2-prong power adapter in the following locations:Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Channel Islands, China, Cyprus, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Compatible with all the power adapters Adafruit carries as all are 110-240V compatible!
- 5V 1A (1000mA) USB port power supply
- 5V 2A (2000mA) switching power supply
- 5V 10A switching power supply
- 9 VDC 1000mA regulated switching power adapter
- 12 VDC 1000mA regulated switching power adapter
- 12V 5A switching power supply
Note that this does not contain a transformer, its not going to transform 120VAC to 220VAC, its only a mechanical adapter so its only for use with devices that are OK with 220VAC!