Give your Raspberry Pi B+ a Unibody with the UniPi case. Made in the U.S.A. by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die from solid Aluminum, this case protects your B+ from damage and looks great in your modern/designer apartment! Some nice bonus design features allow this case to be wall mounted or stackable (like a stack of tuna fish tins.)
The Pi Holder case is milled by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die Machine Shop on CNC machines and comes with two toppers. One has a punchout dot design which looks cool, the other has slots for connecting GPIO cables, or Pi Cameras. Check out their original kickstarter page for a lot more details and ‘making of’ photos!
Comes with the following:
- Aluminum Bottom Half of a Pi Case
- Topper with ‘mesh’ look
- Topper with cutouts for GPIO cable, PiCamera, etc
- 4 Screws for attaching PI to case
- 2 Screws for wall mounting
- Large paperclip (to remove toppers)
This case works with Raspberry Pi model B+ only!
This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B. Raspberry Pi computer not included!
- Dimensions: 64mm x 32mm 91mm / 2.5″ x 1.3″ x 3.6″